3.7.04

Currently listening to 'Midnight Cowboy' by Faith No More. Such a lovely little tune, no lyrics, just instrumental beauty. Download it if you haven't heard it yet, it's one for setting yourself a new mood... always relaxes mine.

Anyways, Skip, I weren't sure if you were agreeing or disagreeing with me when you posted your comment. :P I'd assume from your opening line it was a 'dis-' tho. Don't get me wrong, I know the line-up this year is pretty iffy (again, 50 CENT???), and the 'sk8r boi's and grl's' are gonna be running round, telling eachother what their fave Linkin Park song is, but i'm sure i'll get something out of the journey. :)

As for my e-mail address... haven't I given this out fucking countless times in the past??? ARGH-BIZ-OWSKY!!! auto2112@hotmail.com, naturally. :D

What else to talk about? Going the KH tonight, for the first time in 3 weeks, which is nice. And because it's been so long, it feels like a CHANGE! Now that's some fucked up shit right there. Surely I shouldn't have got used to not going there already, that i already feel weird going back... it better be a good night for that reason, i'm not even in work tomoz till 6pm so I can take advantage of the fact that it is an All-Nighter. :D Tres sexualistique. Or something. Else.

The baby's doing fine. Remember that little fucker? Got 2 arms, 2 knees, and a big fat head? Well he's still alive and well, crawling around like shit off a shovel (Have you ever tried to move shit off a shovel? It's kinda sticky...), and quite simply enjoying himself. I can't wait till the day he's a grown boy, and I can take him to the pictures to watch the latest movie, to see Liverpool losing another home game, and to the city centre where I can show him how our city terats the homeless by kicking a tramp or two outside Tesco's. God, he's going to have such a fantastic upbringing!

That's about it for now. I'm absolutely kankered, and need to get a bath, changed, and fucking out for the night! Hooyah!!!

No comments: