skip to main | skip to sidebar

In the beginning... Vol. 2

Autopolis spewed forth...

16.7.04

Not only did Blakely ask me if he could lend Rush's new EP 'Feedback' tonight in the KH, but I also troddled along over to www.allmusic.com and saw what can only be described as a beautiful review 0f it. And don't ask me why I haven't stopped this link running on because Blogger have started a new interface and I haven't got a fucking clue what's going on with it. So anyway, Rush's 'Feedback' EP, please buy it, even if you've never heard of them, or heard them. They're worth it, they truly are, and the best part is that once you've found them, you've got them for the rest of your life; like I have. Bastard link.
Posted by Carl at 7/16/2004 04:52:00 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (33)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2005 (59)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2004 (133)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ▼  July (16)
      • I was absolutely sickeningly appalled by the front...
      • It's now technically Tuesday so... YESTERDAY......
      • There's a lot of people who are important in my li...
      • Laura: hullo master auto Auto says: Ahoy hoy....
      • Skip, unless I read your comment wrong, I think yo...
      • So i'm listening to Harvey Danger's fantastic 'Ter...
      • Not only did Blakely ask me if he could lend Rush'...
      • Stayed over at the Gray-Z House last night, and it...
      • I gotta admit, the comments typed up by peeps supp...
      • Quite a few expected comments to my last update, b...
      • So, I got my 2nd Year University results back toda...
      • Here's a fantastic piece of internet article writi...
      • I just took the IQ test over on www.tickle.com, an...
      • Currently listening to 'Midnight Cowboy' by Faith ...
      • Lot of talking going on now with the comments box,...
      • Right, come here you Kristine girl!!! I was very c...
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (14)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (29)
  • ►  2003 (216)
    • ►  December (29)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (21)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2002 (51)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)

I am who I am

Carl
Portsmouth, Hampshire, United Kingdom
View my complete profile