8.7.04

So, I got my 2nd Year University results back today, and found that I had passed every module with over half marks. however, I just really didn't feel bothered by it. If you read my blog regularly, you'll know I have a slight distaste for Uni, what with it being one of the biggest let-downs i've ever experienced, so even succeeding at it with good scores (Much better than my first year ones) doesn't make me that happy. You might be sitting there thinking that there's people out there who'd kill to be in my position, in Uni, with above average scores, but i'm allowed to be unhappy with a mistake I made in life, and that was going to Uni. hell, I may even get my degree after all this, and get a good job in the media somewhere, but i'm never going to look back at uni and be thankful for it, even if it did give me the degree I get that job with. I hate uni, and have done more or less since day 1. If my only success in life comes from getting my degree, i'll be gutted.

No comments: