Right, come here you Kristine girl!!! I was very critical about you going to whatever festival it was (Leeds I think?) because you came across to me like you were doing it just because everyone else was. You mightn't have been, but that's how it seemed to me. If that were the same with me, i'd have went last year with all my mates, just cos' they had. But I didn't because I really didn't want to, and also I had a girlfriend back then who took up a lot of my time, but who I enjoyed that time with. This year's a totally different bag of spuds, because I really have fuck all to do this summer, apart from get pissed as me and my Thorougood's lot have been, and very successfully may I add. I'm not going for the music, have you saw the acts on this year??? The one's who I have any interest in seeing, from the top of my head, are The White Stripes, Lost Prophets (Who i've already saw once before), and The 5, 6, 7, 8's, and that's just from the top of my head. The booze is going to play a big part though I reckon, but how am I going to get 3 litres of vodka in??? I'll sort that one out...
So yeah, i'm basically going for something to do. Festival's on the whole seem like a way of fucking sheep to converse with eachother like, "wow, i went 2 da lees' festival n it wer so 1337!!!" Those kind of fucking people piss me off, the one's who go for the REALLY mainstream shit and nothing else. I'm expecting tons of em' crawling round the fucking place, but i'm sure i'll withstand them. I just hope I enjoy myself with my mates, whether the music's topnotch or not doesn't really worry me too much, just need some time to myself away from the family and hustle and bustle of shitness that seems to be Liverpool with every passing day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment