28.10.03

Wow, seems a friend of mine from the quizroom I frequent on MSN reads my blog! XML Dummy sent me an e-mail today telling me he enjoyed it and to keep it up. It was nice, I guess it's why I write this blog. People read what I think, and I SUPPOSE... some of them get kicks out of it? Maybe even think i'm funny? Ya never know, stranger things have happened. But XML buddy, your comments were greatly appreciated. :D Keep reading the blog laddie, all hits are welcome!

Two things happening this week, well, one's already started actually. Tis the last week of my teenage life. YES!!! On sunday I turn 20 years old. Which is kinda shitty, cos i like the 'teen' part of my age, but I guess it's just gotta go... i'm gonna miss that bastard. It's also a shame it comes a day after the halloween night at the KH, cos everyone will be going there for All Hallows Eve dressed up in their favoured style. Still, a good night's going to be had by all, and to be honest, i'm not a huge fan of my birthday anymore anyway, so let's all just get pissed, and if ya wanna say happy birthday to me, i'll be more than appreicative of your recognition. : )

The second thing I was going to mention was the KH Halloween night out. But I kinda already did that... but I suppose I could mention that I WILL be dressing up as a certain legend in movie history IF I manage to get all the stuff by Saturday. If I don't, then I dunno what the fuck i'm going to do! Watch this space, and see what happens...

No comments: