I met Scott from Big Bro 4! ARGGGHH!!!!!
And what a lovely bloke he was too. I met him in Topman today, and got his autograph. He was EXTREMELY polite and very friendly as well. Tho when I asked him to make it out to AUTO, he made it out to AUTL? :S Kinda bizarre, but what a cracking fellow. Didn't seem to feel put out by my request. Thanks Scott, you're a scouse treasure!
I bought Delicatessen and Bowling for Columbine today. I CAN'T WAIT to see them...
Skip, thanks again for today's e-mail. You're an absolute star. You certainly know what you're talking about and i'd never be angry with you. Hey, who knows, maybe you should TRY and be an arsehole around me, just to see if you CAN do it. I don't think so. ;) But really, it meant a lot as always, and I do believe in myself. I think i've got a lot to offer, it's just having to find someone who's willing to receive it from me. But my time will come. I go through patches and this has been a bad one. But I think i'm nearing the end of it, and so hopefully there'll be nothing but goodness to come.
Anyways, as Skip said on her blog, I AM feeling positive. It's refreshing. I'm not thinking of Sarah as much as I have been, and that's a good thing. Just lets me kind of get on with things you know? Here's to a positive end to the year. I'm sure that will happen. I think I deserve a shiny period. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment