This is my blog. My life. My strife. My knife. My... hmmm. SHITE!!! Anyways, feeling good. :D Plain and simply. Life's a box of Cadbury's Roses and it's just choc-filled with those delightful little Fudge ones, with the gold and red wrapping. Yummy.
Anyways, chocolicious introdicious out of the way, I just want to say, if someone tells you no, they mean it... well they do in my case. I suppose in Jordan's case when she says 'no', she really means, 'Which hole?'. Anywho, please, take me seriously. If I don't want to hear that fucking music, then don't play it. If I don't want to watch that fucking film, don't put it on. If I don't want to eat that disgustling looking shot, then don't give me a plate. It's quite simple. Don't do something if you know it's not worth it. Because it'll get you NOWHERE. It's certainly got me nowhere. Good job i'm on a new path in life. :)
On a side note, i'm out tonight with the Abe-ster, and i'm looking forward to it... just the Barracuda, but still, better than sitting in on me arse isn't it? And to me little matey Laura, i'm glad you agreed with me on my last blog. Tho ya weren't the only one.
Song of the moment: Eels - Your Lucky Day in Hell
No comments:
Post a Comment