Why do people make fucked up choices? Why would one person lose something valuable in their life, just because they'd rather stick with something that is quite frankly useless. Me? I say stand up against your fears! Rise against the oppressing army! Take a swift drink, and pile on all your hangovers! it's a good time for the Autopolis Freedom, and it's in full swing! I've never been as happy as this since March 27th! Yeah, the day my baby bro was born and the night I met the love of my life permanently. So as you can tell, I feel fucking stupendous! In fact, I can't remember the last time I used the word 'fucking' so fucking much.
Either way, it's all great! :) I'm off on a works night out tonight, Ceaser's Palace, and then around town. Should be good, and who knows, if I look sexy enough I may be lucky enough to get me leg over! We'll have to wait and see! But thank you all who have been there for me over these horrid 3 months... BUT I'M BACK. And i'm feeling mighty fucking pleased with it! Hooyah!!!
Song of the moment: The Great Gig in the Sky
Movie of the moment: Ocean's Eleven
No comments:
Post a Comment