22.10.03

Right, I went out with Pete and his friend Helen last night, only to the Barracuda, but nevertheless, it still sells alcohol, something which i was in DIRE need of. Anywho, what a fantastic night! I dunno how a night could work with only 3 people (Tho it did send me back to the days when only me, Pete and Andy would go to the KH on our own, hardly see anyone and still have a good night), but it did. I requested Justin Timberlake, 'Rock Your Body', but the bastard wouldn't play it. So Pete goes over, asks, and what a surprise, it gets played instantly. Fucking charming. Still, I still got to impress Helen who seemed quite taken aback by my 'Rock Your Body' lyrical knowledge. HOWEVER... I did realise there's about two lines which I haven't perfected, and I need to go back, give it a listen, and make sure I learn them lyrics. Can't call myself a JT fan if I don't even know ALL of 'Rock Your Body'. Christ on a bike!!! Oh, and a guy who looked like Meatloaf in 'Fight Club' came onto. He winked at me, asked me to bend over in front of him, ruffled my hair... which brings me onto...

Why the fuck do I only get guys coming onto me? Do you lot realise, that I have NEVER had a lady show visible signs of interest??? Never have I looked over at some chick, only to see her turn away before smiling because I caught her. BUT I have had a guy in a fucking bus drivers uniform come onto, who said I looked cute, been asked if I was gay in every job i've ever had, and now there's last nights escapade to add onto the proceedings too. Oh, and a homosexual friend of mine once said he thought I was attractive. But the ladies? Oh no. "Ooooh, you smell nice!", "Oooooh, don't you look suave?", "Oh, I like your hair?". When will the day come when a lady who I respect walks up to me and says, "You better take me in your arms now because if you don't i'm going to be really disappointed." Maybe not so much in them EXACT words, but you get what i'm saying now don't you? Yes, nice one. Chris in work, who's also a homosexual, told me he thought it was a sign of things to come if my female conquests weren't working yet i've got fellas throwing themselves at me... Chris, I hope you're wrong!!! I like my ladies, fair and square.

Finally, i've got a beautiful baby brother, i'm in my second year of a fantastic media course in University, i've just got my loan in (£1320! Go Pounds!) and yet why the hell have I let the simple fact that i'm single become more important than everything else put together? I KNOW I hate being single. I love the idea that when i've got a girlfriend, there's always that ONE person who I can ultimately rely on 100% if ever i'm feeling down, or i've got something I need to get off my chest. I love the idea that there's a lady out there who understands me 100% and the day I meet her I am going to be completely bowled over. And I will not want anything else. But what do I do until that day comes? I hate waiting. I want a girlfriend. And not just any ol' girl. Any ol' girl is for the ones who are easily pleased. That ain't me. I want to find someone special. Someone who if I found myself having to leave their side for even 5 minutes, i'd start going insane. That kinda attraction is what I want. I think with Sarah, I DID have that, but didn't realise until we split up. My mistake. But she's gone now, and i'm moving on, so until I find this lady of the lake, I just guess I gotta sit back, kick up my feet by the fire, and bide my time... while stroking my pussy. Meow. Adieu.

Song of the moment: Silverchair - Across the Night

No comments: