28.10.03

Haven't updated in a short while. I give you, the student loan! Still got £800+ left, but have spent £500... in the space of 4 days. Christ. But I have bought things which have made me only happy, and I feel happy. : ) As for the rest of my loan, i'll be going easy on it now. There IS a game and a DVD i want next month, but i'm also working so it's not like I'm gonna use my loan and have NOTHING. I get about a hundred from work each week. Life's good. :D

And it feels immense to say that. It's something I haven't been able to say in recent times, but lately i DO feel good. I'm having fun with my mates, getting out more than ever, and just having a ball with it all! I still miss not having a partner, but i'm sure that with my single status becoming more and more prominent as time passes, so will my feelings of absence pass. And there have been huge feelings of loneliness, emptiness, wanting, etc, but i'm pulling through it all. I DO still want a partner, but I haven't found that person yet. And besides, even if I was interested in someone, i'd need them to find me as well. A one way attraction is useless, and so till I find a two-way one with someone, I guess i'm just going to have to get used to wandering around. But it's not so bad.

Was going to say more, but it's kinda late here, and I think i've wrote enough. For now anyway... i'll write a little more tomorrow before I go to the Barracuda.

PS: I slept with Jackson Bear for the first time in a month a couple of nights ago. It felt strangely comforting. x

Song of the moment: Clannad - Robin Hood
Movie of the moment: Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark

No comments: