20.10.03

I've never spoken to an 'ex-boyfriend' of any of my ex's before today, but I actually got the chance to speak to Martin, Sarah's first boyfriend, on MSN before, and what a charming bloke he was! It could have been VERY hard. You don't know what your partner might have told either ex, and so there's always the possibility of verbal fisticuffs, but no! We had a laugh, discussed why the fuck he hates Neil Peart so much, and just gave him a brief rundown on what happened with me and Sarah. Why did I get in touch with him?... I guess I just wanted to see if he knew anything in regard to why she split up with me, or why she is at where she is now in her life. Either way, it seemed he knew diddly squat, but also told me that he'd barely heard from her in ages so, I guess it was ALMOST a wasted convo, if it were not for the fact that he seemed a really nice bloke. I shall endeavour to keep him on my MSN list.

As for today in my life... ARGH!!! What the fuck are Rush thinking of? The website says 20th of October for their new live album, and yet what do I see when I visit Music Zone AND Hmv today? FUCK ALL. "Er, we haven't had it delivered yet mate, it'll be in on Wednesday". Oooooh, I was fucking fuming. Here's me, a fucking grade A fan of the greatest musical group ever formed, and yet they can't even fucking stick to a simple date. Half a year i've been waiting for this! Christ almighty! Lifeson, i'm extremely disappointed my friend, EXTREMELY...

Song of the moment: Silverchair - After All These Years
Movie of the moment: Training Day

No comments: