You know my little friend <( ' . ' )> Kirby off MSN Messenger don't you? Well he's got a message he'd like to put across to the nation... of readers who read my blog. Ahem.
Kirby : Thank you all for your continued support in my role as Mr. Auto's spokesperson. I have been doing this now for well over a year and have enjoyed every minute of it. I've enjoyed the guns, the crutches, the looking left and right's, i even enjoyed my two week break last November. I honestly can't say i've worked for a better employer than Mr. Auto. He even has an orange dick which he likes to rest towels on. Anyway, I am here to put the vote to the public, I feel i've been working far too long now but i know a sudden disappearance would disappoint the ladies. So instead of quitting, I am holding a vote. A vote to decide whether or not I should stay on as Mr. Auto's spokesman. i know we have freedom of choice in our society but I am merely a few pixels on a screen and so have about as much control as a Down Syndromatic Washing Machine. So, if you think I should stay or go, send an e-mail to Mr. Auto atauto2112@hotmail.com and out your answer in the subject line. The closing date for this vote is 1 week. So by this time next Sunday, my fate will be decided. Thank you.
Cheerful chap. Oh, and i'd just like to say the views expresses by Kirby have nothing to do with me and I cannot be held responsible for anything the little pink fucker has to say. Especially about household appliances.
Anywho, what a night last night! I even got to spend a bit of time with my blonde busty mysterious from behind the bar of the K2. Ah she's a lovely lass, and she said i can have her number this coming Saturday cos she didn't have her phone on her last night. Oh what a night! It was pretty packed though. Many a time I felt a woman's arse rubbing past my cockend. And then there was Leyton! What a doll. I think Graham hap-hazradly believes me and Leyton may be lovers. I hope not, Leyton might try and proposition me. Christ almighty, think of the consequences! I've already had my experiences in january to live through this year i could do with no more.
Finally, it was fucking brilliant to see Angelina Jolie out again last night. First time since December! I'd say her real name instead of the Tomb Raiding one but I wouldn't want to ruin people's dreams that she REALLY IS Angelina Jolie.
Anyway, a good night hampered by a crowd worse than a book signing for Ron Jeremy. Adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment