27.3.03

The baby finally hit home! He was on the 28th of March, 12:55pm! And yes, that is today. Exactly an hour ago actually. I haven't been to see him yet but oh boy! A little baby brother! Alex Houghton. He's such a lucky bastard to have such a cool name. I'm really jealous. It was actually me who suggested it though, after my favourite guitarist ever. Me mum reckons it was her who suggested Alex after Big bro 3's Alex Sibley! No way was it. This kid was mine to name! : P He'll be home hopefully before I go out tonight so i can start pulling faces and saying 'Coochie-coo' like we're supposed to when there's a baby in our presence.

On a side-note, ever wanted to know what your name is in Japanese? Mine's Karuru. I think it was meant only for your first name because when I typed in my surname it sorta looked a bit shitty.

http://www.urban75.com/Mag/jap.html

No comments: