Ha, I just woke up Kate from her sleep. I'm such an arsehole. I rule! Erm, anyway. I've started so I may as well make an effort with this fucker today.
Went out last night and it was an interesting night. Kinda like how things from the past come back to haunt you, but i'm exaggerating there cos I did have a genuinely great night. met a lovely lady by the name of Sarah who told me one little secret which i found quite amusing. I can barely remember why she told me it actually but anyway, a lovely lass and one I shall endeavour to see again.
Lovely Laura Sefton's been e-mail me again. Keep them coming bitch, i like to hear from ya.
What else has happened. I'm sure there's a shit-load I could talk about but i'm REALLY itching to watch a DVD so i'm going to have to bid ye all adieu...
No comments:
Post a Comment