I didn't go out last night. WHAT?????????I know! :( What a shitty night. That was until a girl i'm really into called me up at about 8pm and we talked till 4 in the morning. Yeah i know, 8 hours. But she's amazing. A really, really cool girl. Things are looking rosey for me with her and I pray that things work out because i feel she could be the one i've been looking for. A great friend of mine told me that it was going to happen for me at a totally unexpected time. I guess the week that my new baby bro was born is as unexpected as any time.
My dad decided to do a bam Margera style wake up on me last night but the soft cunt decided to forget that i was really ill so at 7:30am in the morn (An hour after i'd gone to bed), he woke me from my slumber,. literally dragging me kicking and screaming out of bed, only to drag me downstairs with our new digital camcorder playing. However, he was really fucking pissed and I hope to god that i can steal that footage and use it for PR (Those in the know, know). It may look like the joke's on me at first but he really does make an arse of himself on the camera and I intend on showcasing it in all it's splendour in a skit called 'Bladdered Dad'.
No comments:
Post a Comment