28.3.03

I have just had an amazing 28th of March, 2003. The fact that my new brother was born was good enough, but my night out at the Krazy House just added to the amazing day i'd already been having. If you were there, you'd understand why. If not, you'll never know. It feels like a new beginning for me, and I am so happy to be presented with such an opportunity. I actually held the baby for about 10 minutes before i went the Krazy house. I am one of the most luckiest bastards alive. I really am. And yes I was drunk when I typed this up which probably makes it even more authentic than it originally would have been. Sorry if i seemed a little gushy, but we all go a little crazy sometimes.

"If I fell in love with you, would you promise to be true, and help me understand,
Cos i've been in love before, and I found that love was more, than just holding hands...

No comments: