6.3.03

I feel like i've took part in the greatest marbles tournament ever and i've lost every single one. The sense and sensibility of society and it's many spinoffs really, REALLY amuses me sometimes. I've really go to get my head around how some people's heads work. Apparently, it's sensible to have a huge discussion on why Legolas of the Lord of the Rings is gay, but it's not sensible to comment on a lady's nice underwear. I can't understand that, nor am i ever likely to either, but when the recipients of my current anger don't seem to realise mine and another friend of mine's point, that's when it REALLY grates you. Fuck them, fuck Legolas, and i'd like to fuck that girl who's underwear i commented on today, even if she did hold her folder like a gimp.

I was a bit disappointed to hear most of the chaps had went to see Jackass: The Movie today. I still haven't seen it. Am I doomed to be a first-time watcher on DVD? God I hope not. That'd be too against my nature and an insult to my favourite celebrity who i've met, Mr Steve-O.

Anything else to clarify? I don't really think so. Look out for me on the side of a milk-carton, I feel like getting abducted by a supermodel.

No comments: