I may as well announce my plans for the future now, because they mean so much to me that i'd hate to keep the promising idea from my friends.
I've got 2 years to go on my degree. if I complete it successfully and then am able to get a good job which pays a bit, i intend on saving up quite a bit of money before fucking off to America for the rest of my life. it sounds extreme and it's kinda like shitting on ya own doorstep before moving house but it's something I want, and need to do if i really want to make something of myself. A few people know that my ultimate aim in life is to create something that leaves a positive effect on the world, for generations to come. might sound like a stupid idea, but it's an idea of mine that i believe in and I think if I want it to come true, the only way i can is to move to the States. i actually have quite a few friends over there so i wouldn't be too lonely. :) And who knows? If i was ever to actually make it big i could ship a few of you over there with me for a holiday. :)
it's my dream, and has been for a while. if you don't see me in 5 years time, it's because i'll be gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment