2.3.03

What a night! I can remember bits of it, but christ it was so good i'm typing here from a drunkien perspective. And it wouldn;t be the first time i've typed on here while i've been drunk.

I gotta lot of explaining to do to one lady in particular. And it AIN'T who Andy's thinking of. Tricky situation where we we more or less unveiled ourselves to eachother, but it really wasn't who you might have thought it was Andy! :P

I had a great time with jenny anne tonight. That girl's too cool and when she leaves for university, i'll have lost a brick off my wall.

Richard and Graeme were amazing tonight! I even had a conversation with richard's little sister who I decided to call a bullshitter when she told me she was his sister. I still feel like i've been had but until I next see him, i shall not know.

Andy's lady, Laura. WOW. You are too cool, and unfortunately you won't read this. But if Andy reads this (Which he really fucking oughta with all the fucking mentions he's getting), he'll tell you just how amazing I think you are. I admit, i had my doubts and voiced them to Blakely earlier this week, but tonight, you just blew me away. You were great, fantastic, all the above plus more. Make sure to make yourself a permanent wave in my Saturday night fixtures because you're certainly worthy of a sub-plot in a movie. Andy knows this and i'll say it one last time; Laura, you're the babe! :)

Finally, Rush radio. LISTEN to Rush radio. Some of you will have heard of the group 'Rush' because i've mentioned them. I basically shag Rush, they mean that much to me. www.rushradio.org actually plays 24 hours of Rush a day. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE and has become my no.1 listening point. For Andy (Again!) i'm currently listening to Broon's bane! :D www.rushradio.org

No comments: