WHO IS MIKE???
If you take a look at the comments link from my last update, we have the fantastic Phil (Who I have since returned his 'Boondock Saints' DVD to!), the elementary Skippy,and... Mike?
Now, there's a few possibilities, and the one I am leaning toward, would be that this Mike is Kristine's ex boy-friend. I have never given him my blog addy, but hell, you can even search for it on the likes of google and yahoo now. Either that, or she has passed him it. If it's NOT him, it could be Mike Bullen, who some of you know, who I know as a childhood friend and current boyfriend of Jenny Moon. If not him...? I dunno. If it IS Kris's ex, i'll be absolutely gutted, because then I wasn't able to turn this affair into a huge fucking Hardy Boys adventure, and go hunting down arse-faced goats.
So Mr. Mike, whoever you are, please post again in this comments box... and let the whole world know who you are. Cos' I certainly haven't got a fucking clue. Wait, I have... oh fuck.
PS: Early morning skies are a thing of beauty. Behold them.
No comments:
Post a Comment