13.6.04

So i'm a little drunk, and have only just come in from the Krazy House, but folks; I got to cop a good feel of Kate's (Andy McKenzie's cousin) arse tonight! She had the most accessible dress on and it allowed me to... oh well. And i've got the hiccups, which are SEVERELY distorting what i'm typing, so if you notice any spelling errors, it's not because i;m bladdered, but because i'm jumping every few seconds cos of these cunting hic's. So excuse me.

(Yawns)

Laura came out with us for her first thorougood night out, and while I DO believe she was impressed, I also believe she may have been a little over-whelmed. We were ALL very shocked when she got off so early from us, as we were under the impression that she'd be with us for the trip home. Still, some parents just can't let go of their young un's! (Hiccups have gone!)

I won't say anything else, in fear that I may make a fool of myself. Live long, eat Subway, and have a wank. Hooyah. THE QUEST!!!

PS: me dad just walked in 20 minutes after I did. It's 4:11am. WHERE THE FUCK HAS HE BEEN???

No comments: