21.6.04

Smiles, smiles, miles of smiles, keep the pose, wiggle your toes, looking around from ceiling to ground...

Nope, doesn't make sense. Thank fuck! England match tonight. HOPEFULLY going to be running off to Blakely's for it, cos' he's got a shitload of vodka there, and I could do with some. Again. It'd also be good just to get out of the house for a bit I guess, even if it is only to socialise with my closest buddies. I can rely on them. They challenge me subconsciously, while at the same time, keep me relaxed. i couldn't rely on others as much as I do these chaps, simply because other people just aren't there for me like these boys. Not to say others aren't there for me at all, because they are, but everyone knows this difference between best friends and friends. Everyone.

I can't lose anything I don't have.

Was just reading the exquisite Kristine's blog, and on it she mentions what your favourite eart memory is, but it can't be a memory you purchased, in her example, the feeling of being on a rollercoaster. She says just one memory, that you would take with you to your afterlife. For me, I go with the simpler memories, because they're more powerful. Lying in my bed staring at the ceiling (or Lee's bed as it IS a bunk bed), in sheer bliss because everything in my life is just right, has to rank up there. Also, sitting next to someone who at that time meant the world to me, in the open air, at night-time, is pretty unrivalled. Just the simple moments that mean the world to you because you'll never forget them for their sentimental and psychological meanings.

As for the soundtrack to my life, if it was albumwise, I definitely can't argue with Harvey Danger's 'Where Have All the Merry Makers Gone?'. If it was songwise, i'd have to go for Pink Floyd's 'Time'.

Did I tell you it was the best sex that she'd ever had?

Like the echoes of your childhood laughter, ever after
Like the first time love urged you to take guidance, in silence
Like your heartbeat when you realize you're dying, but you're trying
Like the way you cry for a happy ending, ending...

No comments: