27.6.04

The Mike mystery was solved quicker than I expected, by Mike himself... For those of you too fucking lazy to check his more recent comment:

mike as in mike! WADADADA! i know kayte and skippy n stuff. errr hmmm i dunno. dunno who kristine is either. chino mike ring a bell? some people know me as chino mike, or bananaman, errrr. we were on the k3 one time and we were messin about, i done something to ya, and ya butted me in the nose :D errrr hmmm. we thought it'd be funny if we flicked bogeys at some lad who kept knockin into us on the k3? jesus i cant think properly,ARGHHH! you better know who i am! OR ILL WHOOP YO MUTHAFUKIN ASS! EEEHEEEE!!! CHAMOONNNNEEE MUTHAFUKA!! CHECK MY BADSELF! OWWWW! *coughs*

I do remember the chap now. :D Had he even mentioned 'fungi', i'd have knew who it were 100%. That's the problem with the internet, you get to know people thru pseudonym's so much that the reality of their names becomes a distant cause. As has happened here.As for the flicking bogies... I can't imagine it to be anything but true. :P But I can't remember! :( For some reason tho, butting you in the nose seems a sickeningly far-off but ever so slightly memorable existence... I wonder... is it possible I actually remember something from the KH from months ago??? 18th of December wasn't it? When I was all kitted out in my 'suit' and chrimbo tie? Surely???

Anyways, tis' a fucking pleasure to hear from ya again, and our next meeting can only be getting nearer and nearer... tis the Fungi ladies and gents...

No comments: