I had been planning on typing up a very stinging harsh rant at a person who in my past was once very special to me. However, I then thought about it for a while, a good while, and then realised if I did, I would only be lowering myself to their level. Basically, my prob was after everything i'd gone through with said friend, I ended up not wanting to know them anymore, for a variety of reasons which I just didn't agree. So, I told them i didn't want them in my life anymore, to which they replied by getting a bit too personal, and threw a few insults my way. Which is I guess were me and this person differ. Insults aren't my game. I did call them a cold, calculating, evil bitch, but that's because I genuinely think they are this, and not just to try and hurt them. After what they said to me, I couldn't help but call them it. What they said to me surprised me, because i've never expected them to talk like that to me. Guess it proves one point tho, I made the right choice in giving up on trying to find any sensibility and reasoning with them.
Away from the misery and gloom tho, I want to put yesterday's little event to one side, and concentrate on enjoying my life, which I am, because tonight I am AGAIN off to Dave B's for another night of rambunctious drinking. :D Yes, I know I did this last night also, but I can't resist, the fun I have with the Thorougoods lot is far too handsome to knock back. And considering Lee, me and Dave G now have our own Sega Soccer Slam careers to think about, it'd be a shame for one of our trio not to turn up for our next match... sorry, i'm talking bollox now. But seriously, it's just great to relax with the chaps. I spoke to Phil today about our little comedy troupe, and he too agreed it was great to have a group of people who he could fall back on in times of need, and vice versa. We were on the subject of ex-girlfriends, and whether it's a good idea to get back with them. I decided that the way i feel right now, i'm more than happy being single. If someone came along who i felt right with, i'd go for it, but i'm certainly not on the hunt, and because of that, my mind feels so at ease. :) I'm happy! Darn fucking happy too! :D So people, now's the time if you want to ask me for any favours. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment