OK, so it's been brought to my attention by the indelectable Rache, that at the top of my blog is an advertisement. And that the advertisement... advertises Rush??? Now, Rache thought i'd done this myself, but I really haven't, and have NO idea how the hell the advert is set to that. She said it's been like that for ages. Whether Blog does a runthrough of the words you've typed in your blog, and picks out one of the more used ones to advertise, I have no idea. I think Skippy or Lady H might have some idea about how the advert has done that, but if they don't, then I really dunno what's going on with it... but for once, I LOVE my ad at the top of the page. :P
UPDATE: Ok, I figured it out only 5 minutes after posting the blog. i went to my bro's blog , and his ads are related to radiohead, as his blog address is. So it's all in the URL people...
No comments:
Post a Comment