Just a quick update really. Not a whole lot's happened since I last updated on here really. I'm feeling SO happy lately tho, like everything feels right (That is until I walk into Uni :( ), almost like these past months of sadness were just in my head. It feels so good to feel like this. And i'm aiming to make the most of it, even if only by walking round with the cheesiest smile on my face, saying hi to all my chums, and generally just sitting here with a nice stonking hard-on. Oh yes, hard-ons CAN help one feel happy. Maybe as it's a sign that my dick's at least still functioning correctly?
Anywho, I dunno what the point of this update was, guess it ended up more of a, "Hi, yeah, i'm still alive, and this is how I am!" kinda update, but I don't like to leave the blasted thing for TOO long... it gets lonely... and <( ' . ' )> isn't exactly gonna get off his fat pink clit'd arse to help me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment