How do I put into words, how good last night in the Krazy House was? Where do you begin? Talk about the levels of drunkedness within my head? Discuss swapping polo's with a bizarre young lady by mouth only? Verbally explain what a twat Flynny was when he saw me and Blakely trying to get into previous mentioned lady, maybe in the hopes of a threesome? Talk about the fact that CKY's '96 Quite Bitter Beings' got played for what was to me and my group, the FIRST time ever (resulting in probably a shock early highlight for the night) in the KH? The girls who heard my high-pitched voice, and proceeded to tell me how I was such a lovely guy for being so friendly (No action tho)?
As you can see, a lot of fun stuff happened, with the exception of Flynny acting like a dickhead, and Kate experiencing some shit apparently, which I was annoyed not to be told of when it happened. As you can see, another event filled night in the KH. And people wonder why I go every week? Don't knock it, especially if you haven't tried it. It's a pleasurable place, with the best music in town BY FAR. Will I be there next week? You betcha. Will I be there in a year's time? No doubt. In 5? Er... might be somewhere else home wise by then. :P But I can only see what happens. For the time being tho, the KH is my home away from home.
No comments:
Post a Comment