If you didn't already hate the 'rock' group Busted enough, PLEASE read this news-story. :D
Busted are doing their best to prove they're not squeaky-clean - by chucking a toaster out of a hotel window.
The Who are trembling in their boots. (What's left of The Who anyway)
The Sun reports the pop star didn't go the whole hog, as he opened the window first instead of throwing them through the glass.
This is hardcore, because he went against the conventions of your usual rock tantrums, and actually opened the window! Amazingly tough dude.
"The next thing I saw was a toaster plummeting from the window. I looked up and couldn't believe it when I saw Matt from Busted smiling down at me with a group of mates."
The sad thing is, this guy actually RECOGNISES Matt from Busted. I certainly wouldn't, and i'm 20!!!
A spokeswoman for Busted said the whole thing was an accident. She said: "Matt and some friends were larking around in a Birmingham hotel.
Yep, an everyday accident that one, "Whoops, I just dropped a TV AND Toaster out of the window... at seperate times... while laughing... but it WAS an accident. I promise."
"They thought it would be fun and rock'n'roll if they chucked a telly out of their window."
The fact they planned this before hand instead of just doing it spontaneously is so unsatisfactory.
They were only pretending and then it actually slipped off the windowsill and fell. They weren't intending to do it because that would have been extremely irresponsible.
Wow, they're like little kids now. They were PRETENDING??? And yes, as it was an 'accident', it's a good job, so they don't feel irresponsible.
"Matt is really embarrassed by the whole thing and he has paid a handsome sum of money to the hotel for his foolishness - as well as giving them tickets for the band's next Birmingham gigs later this month.
Tickets to their next gigs. And they call that compensation? Where's my Rush and Yes tickets???
"Needless to say, they had all had a few drinks and Matt promises it was a one-off."
Probably a ribena. Don't do it again lads.
No comments:
Post a Comment