8.5.04

So, it's been a week since I last updated. And with good reason. Events like those of last thursday don't come about that often, and so when they do, I feel it's within my right to allow them to flourish, for as long as possible, without going stale. I believe it has now ran its course. But I have to admit, it's one of the most well received blogs i've ever published, so there was definitely something there... to those of you who enjoyed it, to those of you who laughed out loud (And there were some who did!), to those of you who downright wish you'd been there... thank you. And again, i'm glad those who read this, enjoyed it.

Right, where to begin. First of all, I have to thank the wonderfully sexual Lady H for making the comments links work for my blog. Now, all of you gobshites who read this blog, now have somewhere where you can call me a fat bastard, a cute fucker, or a lego brick raping monk. Whatever takes your fancy really. You'll find that at the bottom of every blog update I make, so get commenting... if you want to.

What else has been happening. Ah, it's with such shame that I am going to have to say goodbye to both Anneka and Rebecca Gray very soon. Anneka's going to tenerife for 3 months in the summer, while Becky's apparently going to be living in toronto Canada. You lucky fuckers!!! That's happening by the end of this month. (Wipes eyes) On the flipside with good news, is the oncoming arrival of my ol' Poundstretcher chum Laura... because she's going to be HOPEFULLY taking over Anneka's job in Thorougoods where I work. Laura will be an essential addition to 'The Thorougoods Lot', and we hope she will make a successful job of filling in where Anneka's presence left off.

The bass guitar's coming along well. Remember I mentioned a few weeks back that I was to buy a bass for the summer? Well it happened two weeks ago, and i'm picking it up surprisingly quickly. i was playing it without looking at the strings or frets, AND playing along with my bro' lee who plays acoustic, all this in under a week of playing. O_o So the signs are good that i'm going to stick with this one, and hopefully one day become as good as the nose god himself, Geddy Lee (Bows).

I think i'm going to leave it at that. I've said enough, my throat's sore, and I really need to concentrate on more important things. Hooyah...

No comments: