26.5.04

So, i'm hoping most of you didn't lose TOO much faith in me after my last admission. But cast that aside, and where am I now?

Well, it's nice to see my former £-Stretcher work-mate Laura find herself a job in our work now, at the wonderous Thorougoods. Only time will tell if she can even hope to attempt to join our legenedary troupe, which has now lost Anneka Gray and currently consists of me, my bro lee, Blakely, Phil, and Dave G. Can Laura fill in where Anneka left off? Only time will tell, but i'm sure the guys WILL greet her with, well, not open arms, but a cheery smile and a "Y halo ther buttseckz!!!" to boot.

What else has been happening... well, I handed my last piece of Uni work in last week, which means i'm 100% free for the summer. I don't count my job as being a hinderance to my life, because quite simply, I don't do a-fucking-nuff to even consider it that much hard work. So I really do have the life of riley about me at the moment. :) It's taken a LONG time for me to get back to being fully happy again tho, so i'm now expecting that dark black cloud on the horizon, which can only mean one thing; bad days are coming. if I remember correctly, it was this time last year i was telling Natasha in Spencer's that bad days were looming for me at a time when it seemed nothing could go wrong. And what went wrong? I lost the perfect job, the perfect girl (least it seemed so at the time), and university started not long afterward. Yes, Uni is as bad as the other two.

Sooner or later, you lot who just can't WAIT!!! to go to uni, will finally take a step back and think, "Hmmm, Uni really ISN'T as good as I thought it would be. I really should have listened to Auto, stayed at home, saved my cash, and just got pissed with people who GENUINELY care about me, and not some foreigners who are just preaching about their beliefs, and how they're supposedly all about themselves being individual, yet they dress up like the majority of students out there." I'm not 100% right about things, of course i'm not, but I am definitely a good judge of things, and maybe because i'm so honest about things, is why people never listen to me.

"Don't go out with him / her, she's got rabies / he's an hermaphrodite / cheats on you like they're going for a world record attempt"
"Er ok then... in that case... i'll go out with them, realise what a fucking retarded idiot I am, come back and tell you I should have listened to you, and then receive the cold shoulder from you because i'm not the only one who fails you like this! Tra-la-la-la-la-la-la-la!!! The Germans!!!"

I dunno, maybe i'm going on (Reader: "You are"), but it's just sad to see so many people shrug off those who care for them, just because they're doing something that 'their heart tells them is the right thing'. Hmmm, if my heart told me the right thing would be to go and anally rape some old age pensioner, it wouldn't necessarily mean I would. Granted, that's a bit of an extreme scenario, but i'm trying to put this into a perspective where, you should REALLY consider something from all angles, and not just dive into it. People get hurt when you don't take others into consideration, and additionally, in the long run, you only end up making yourself look a bastard. Which is never nice. You shouldn't always follow your heart, no matter how much it's telling you it's the right thing to do. If someone around you is against your choice, LISTEN to them! They're 9 times out of ten telling you it because they genuinely care, and worry about you. They're not doing it for their own gain, and if they are, then you're stupid enough to consider them your friend, and should be able to catch them in this act.

I'm going to end here, before I feel the need to go on, and on, and on... I just had to type this up after a friend of mine told me earlier on today about a friend of her's who wouldn't listen to her. And now this friend is very close to breaking down from all this shit surrounding her. I have no sympathy for the young girl. Let me repeat this: If you're not willing to listen to the thoughts of those who mean the world to you, you're notworthy enough to even walk in the shadow of that friend.

No comments: