11.5.04

Was just looking upon Phil's blog, and despite the seemingly building up attack upon society as we know it (which looks like it may happen if his blog's anything to go by), he's a good read. He's sweet, bordering on maniacal, but god does that make for originality. He also had the following to say about me, and my lovely friend Kristine:

Oh and on some brief notes Kristine (ask her about how politics has effected Czech cinema, oh she knows it all :P )has started her own blog inspired by the great Carl (aka Auto, Mr Auto, Student hater if your Jess :P ) himself...once again..he must have that effect on people, I'll call it the Carl effect, he makes you think 'I am an individual too, I must voice my opinions and put the world to right in my own way on my own terms' hence about 20 new blogs have started, www.blogger.com thanks you! Either way the guy can inspire, maybe its the smiley face tie I don't quite know

It means the world to me if something I have done, no matter how big or small, has influenced someone else in a positive fashion. I wouldn't necessarily say i HAVE to voice my opinions, but the reason I do, is because... I can. I don't believe in keeping shut just because society has a problem with, say, talking about aborted feotuses (god I love that one), scat lovers (I don't love that one, but er, shit happens!!! :P), or even fucking students and their 'ways of life' in relation to the ever-growing spectrum of love, fear, and 70p pints because they can't find it cheaper elsewhere (don't even get me started!). I'm not the voice of the common man, far from it, i'm merely a tiny voice which will never likely get heard, because if I had my way, society would be a truly different, and possibly fucked up state of affairs. But least i'd have given it a shot and not fucked things up like Blair who quite simply has made a mockery of the job he's doing. If you hate Blair, I suggest you watch 'Have I Got News For You', any of it from recent years will have you rubbing your stomach heartily while choking on the remnants of a bourbon biscuit because you've laughed too much and milk has streamed out of your nose.

As for the smiley face tie... I like it better with the 'Good For Nothing Student' badge on it. :D

PS: Because a few people told me how much they pissed themselves when they saw this... here's a donkey wh(slide through room on forehead)

No comments: