How to do an early morning update. It IS 2:19 am after all. So what can i talk about at this time of night? I suppose I could have easily just left any kind of update, but you know when you just FEEL the urge to type something up, and maybe you don't know why, but you just feel that something has to be said? Maybe it's nothing at all... like the most miniscule facet of your mind is niggling away at you whispering in your brain, "Just fucking type something, anything, do a fucking ditty, a rhyme, denounce slavery, just type a bastard thing up."
So that's what i'm doing. To give an idea of what my environment is right now, i'm listening to the fantastic album 'Where Have All The Merrymakers Gone' by Harvey Danger (Amazing album), playing Championship Manager 2001/02 for the PC (I can play it in a window), and browsing play.com while looking for Cheech and Chong files on Imesh. Seems so, SO very simple, such a quiet relaxed life and ya know... lately, it is! Sure there was the incident with the car boot, one which i'm sure I don't need to go back over, but just lately, I dunno, there's some weird tranquil aura that's come over me lately, and it's pretty nice. I don't know what it is exactly, but it's there. i don't know why it's there either, but I definitely feel at ease with myself. There's things that have been brought to my attention lately that could very easily be disrupting this mood and yet for some reason, they just don't seem to be bothering me like they should.
Maybe i'm going on a bit. I should just forget wondering about why this is happening, and maybe just enjoy it. it doesn't come often for anyone, and I have been complaining privately to myself for months until recently that I needed some good times. They're happening. And boy am I appreciating them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment