You know we've got a lot, we've got a lot of good times ahead of us... - Space
Here it is, the last blog update for 2004. It's been an interesting ride, and thinking back to the start of the year I can't even begin to remember what I must have typed up back then. What was my prob? What was happening back then? Was I happy? Sad? Maybe it's time I went back and re-read some of that shit, see if I can learn anything from it.
No end of year update. I considered it for a split second, and part of it was because i'm a lazy fat fuck, but mostly, I think I overdid it with last years effort. There was a lot of pent up anger and frustration from my split with Sarah which made me spew forth the bile which I did. I wouldn't change it for the world, but realistically, it seems a bit of an awkward read looking back now. So now end of year review. But I think I said it best in Wednesday's update when I said it'd been a great year overall. It had it's ups and downs, it sadness, happiness, humourous times, distressing times, put altogether, it left 2004 as a year i'll never forget. I could go on to thank tons of people, but i've got a party to attend tonight, and besides which, i'm sure those of you out there know who you are. :) Oh fuck it:
Blakely
Jenny Anne
Laura Sefton
Laura Southern
Jenny Moon
Michelle M'Kaissi
Leann Hay
Vicky Quinn
Phil Parry
Anneka Gray
Skippybird
Angelina Jolie ;)
And of course, my two wee brothers Lee and Alex. There are countless other peeps out there who left their mark on me (some quite literally), but as I said, time is alcohol.
By the way, any big fans of Space here? The Liverpool band who had such hits as 'The Female of the Species', 'Neighbourhood', 'Avenging Angels', and 'Suburban Rock 'n' Roll'? If so, I recommend you download their sadly never released album 'Love You More Than Football'. It was never released after their original record company Gut Records fucked them over with the usual legal wranglings, but you can download it at http://groups.msn.com/spacesecret You'll have to sign up, but after that, it's just a case of entering the 'Secret Space' and typing 'Football' as the password. The album's phenomenal, and it's a huge shame it never got the chance to be exposed to the public. I highly recommend the songs, 'Gravity', 'Nothing to Find Her', 'Everybody in the Madhouse', and my absolute fave Space song, 'Good Times'.
With that, I bid 2004 adieu... and usher in a hopefully prosperous and action-packed 2005. :) Thanks all for reading, keep at it, you might find I type up something interesting one day. ;)
PS: I have two new year's resolutions:
1. To lose some weight
And the only way I can do that...
2. Give up alcohol.
You heard it here first. Or at the party tonight cos' you probably haven't had the chance to read this yet. :P And no, i'm not kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment