20.12.04

I swear, sometimes I think i'm fucking jinxed - Mr. White

Depression settles in... life's not bad, but i'm pretty much fucking fed up with my surroundings. I've had enough of my job, I hate my homelife (tho it's been worse i'll admit), and University has become more of a chore than a learning experience. The worst part of it all is that it's my fault, and I have no-one but myself to blame. I should get another job, I should move away from home, and I should just quit Uni. But i don't. I submit myself to further boredom, discontent, and awkwardness, probably because i'm just a lazy fuck. It's not the best time to be getting down with Christmas coming this Friday, but what can I say, I just hit these points at inconvenient moments.

I certainly don't ask for sympathy, I hate that. Half the time you're wondering if the person really means it or if they're just saying it in a desperate hope to please you. Maybe I need space from certain things or something, I dunno really. Maybe I just need to get away from it all. All of it. Strike off another 'to do' on my wish list, so to speak. Gotta wait and see what happens, but who knows, maybe i'll strike lucky this time. Can't say what i'll be leaving behind tho. Ouch.

No comments: