29.12.04

Think i needed a week away from this blog, otherwise it would have continued to be a depressing account of ambiguous shitty events. As the week has passed tho, things have become considerably better, as has my train of thought. I guess you need to go through silly things and events like these to further educate yourself about the ways and devices of this fucked up little world of ours. It's common sense really. But when it's happening to YOU, it always seems so much more difficult, and yet the week after when it's your friend in the shitty mire, you're so quick to be able to help them. It's weird how it works out like that, yet it usually just does. Some things can't be explained. I often try to, but fail. Miserably. :) Still, god loves a trier... (but he pisses himself at a failure)

Quick hello to Lady Laura who left a wonderful whimsical comment in my 'box' like Skippy, telling me to just relax and go with the flow. I appreciate it chick, and am annoyed with myself for not having seen you yet over Xmas. What the fuck's going on??

I was considering going into how great Xmas was, especially with the baby being home for it (he was in the hospital with a serious illness last xmas, you can imagine how that was for the family), but I won't. Let's just say Xmas was great, and could have been a lot worse, what with me making mountains out of mole-hills. I bet I didn't even say that right just then.

I haven't even considered doing an Auto2112 2004 round-up for New Years like I did last time. Not that this year's been uneventful, trust me, it has had it's extreme share of ups and downs, happy times, sad times, people disappearing, people appearing, and overall it's been a further testament to my event-filled life. 2004; you were odd.

No comments: