10.12.04

Tis a sad day when one of your favourite bands officially split up. Still, it has been 5 years since Mr. Bungle last released a record, so I wasn't really expecting anything new in future. there's always that faintest glimmer of hope... no more.

http://aversion.com/news/news_article.cfm?news_id=3450

The Santa Dash filming last Sunday went very well. I really enjoyed myself, met Kenny Dalglish who was also pretty cool, and took in a great wealth of experience which will no doubt aid me in future. The producer for it took mine as well my 3 uni friend's numbers, so it's a matter of time see if he gets back in touch. Never know, could strike it lucky. :)

Has my blog become a little too autobiographical lately? Am I talking too much about ME, and not as much about out THERE? Hmmm... some people would argue that blogs are for talking about yourself, but i'd disagree. I prefer giving my usually pompous outspoken opinions on what's happening around me, not necessarily to me myself. Though some people would also disagree with that and say I can't shut up about myself sometimes... not that i've got much to be doo-lally about, but still, sometimes I can talk... and talk... and talk. Dunno why, maybe i'm just too bored to do anything else. Weird.

PS: Texas Hold Em' Rules. As in, it's amazing, I wasn't stating that there are rules for the game.

No comments: