When the shit hits the fan, stand right back. :D The aftermath can get messy.
I could be digging myself a very deep early grave with this blog, but I really don't give a shit anymore. I'm sick to death of trusting people only for them to shit on me. I've spoke about these kind of people in the past, and everytime I think i'm over someone being an ass to me, but then it all comes round to me again. Time after time. I dunno if it's a case of me not having learnt a lesson, because sometimes you just have to give someone the benefit of the doubt. Guess I fuck up with my judgements once too often. And I certainly won't say 'never again', because realistically, I can't avoid these scenario's. The one thing I CAN take away from them tho, is at least they make my life that little bit more interesting... think I need to watch 'Chasing Amy' again. :D
It's been... educational - Holden McNeil
No comments:
Post a Comment