I can't say that last night was the best New Years ever, I think that honor definitely stays with last year which was just one of those nights where nothing could go right, but nothing went particularly wrong either. Last night on the other hand... it just wasn't there. Hasn't been there for me in maybe a month now tho. :P In my mind, things are just weird right now, but i'll come through them. The only person I can speak to about them to, is Lee. I gotta tell you, if you're unlucky enough not to actually have a brother or sister about your age, you're truly missing out because the fountain of knowledge, respect, and sympathetic help that festers within them is unrivalled.
Was re-reading over my blog from this time last year, and found this little bit of support for my blog:
Anyway moving on swiftly i would like 2 say a big hi 2 my new friend auto (if i can call u a "friend" that is) u are an inspiration and keep that blog updated coz u no how i love to have a good read of it, keeps me occupied for hours it does and also thank you 4 mentioning me in ur blog ( i told u 2 write about me but whatever!).
How nice! I forgot all about Chel's comment but re-read it and it was real nice for me. :) My blog often offends, maybe amuses, but overall hopefully entertains, but it's comments like this that really make it worthwhile. Don't forget, I only bother with this at all because you lot expect it of me! :P
So a new year begins, and with it comes the resolution that i'm going to lose weight, and with that promise to myself, give up drinking to aid the progress. I really hope it works. I'm not doing it for health reasons or to look 'sexy' or anything (I wish), it's simply an attempt by me to be anything but overweight, which I have been for fucking ages. Sadly, anyone I told this to last night simply laughed in my face or told me I was a fucking idiot. These are my best friends too! (Sighs) Still, if anything that's even more incentive for me to do this. I hope it goes through. It'd be nice. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment