Well, I DID expect at least ONE comment about the links I posted in the last update nearly two weeks ago, but alas, not a single fucking one. I know there were people out there who checked them out tho! Bah to ya's. I actually wasn't gonna post a single thing till there was one comment posted but Kate just told me she's getting shipped off to the Navy next month and I felt the need to vent my unhappiness at losing a true friend next month.
She means a lot to me. I often think she doesn't realise that, but then most of my mates are like that so it shouldn't surprise me. Maybe she does, but just shields it so as not to reveal an emotional side. Either way, she means enough to me for me to post a blog stating I wish she weren't going! :P But if it furthers her life, as well as make her happy, i'd hope NOBODY tried to stop her. It's not often we get these kind of opportunities, especially ones that can change your life forever, so good luck to her, and I hope she finds herself a strapping sailor.
Blakely and Andy's band Thumper played again last night. Sounded a quiet gig (I was in work!!!) but i'm sure they were happy with the furthered experience. My bro Lee told me about the ensuing night out which followed, in ye ol' Krazy House. Seems when i'm not there that a lot of shit goes down, more than what most people realise. When did people get so fucked up with eachother? Least when I fuck up I try and keep it contained, and not let it outbreak, but others are just happy to witness the carnage and turmoil take over. Fuck that way of life, fuck that mentality, and fuck working on a night when your mate's are out playing a gig. BAH!!! It's times like these i'm glad i'm not the centre of attention (actually, saying that, I hate being the centre of attention anytime unless it's in the middle of an orgy with 3 strapping ladies and i'm the only guy.)
So, there you have it. Oh wait, Sarah e-mailed me yesterday (my ex), and it was a pleasant one. Moreso than I expected, but some people just surprise you. Anyways, if you know me, you'll know how hard it was after me and her split up, so it's appreciated that we can seemingly put our differences aside and e-mail eachother like this. I say seemingly, cos' ya know how easy it is to put a foot wrong with someone you've had a tricky past with. :)
So, that's really it now. Even if I remember something now, i'm not posting about it. So fuck ya's. But again, I can't stress how good those links were; IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECKED THEM OUT, THEN DO SO!!! You could be missing out on something very helpful.
PS: I Purposefully refused to do a joke about 'seamen' while talking about Kate. It's cliched, boring, and too much for even me to swallow.
No comments:
Post a Comment