So, i'm walking to work today, thinking about VERY recent events in my life, and pondering over them, when 'Take the Time' by Dream Theater rolled onto my CD player. It was at this point that I had a striking epiphany. A brain-wave flashed through my mind...
I'm off for summer for an unholy FIVE months. I work in my lovely job for between 14 - 18 hours a week. That leaves me with around 150 hours a week doing FUCK, FUCK, FUCCCCK all. I'm going to be single, there's no question about that, so I won't have another half to dedicate any time to do. What was this epiphany then? To buy a bass guitar by the end of April, and learn it over the summer.
(Silence)
What the fuck did you expect??? That I was going to run for congress and legalise abortions through the use of dynamite? For christ sake!!! This means a lot to me tho, seriously. Otherwise i'll be very depressed. This is kinda like something I can live for over the summer. Sure i'm starting late, doesn't mean I can't enjoy it tho. And I hope to make the most of it. If I leanr this, it's something for life. I really want this all of a sudden, so wish me luck with this endeavour, and hopefully one day I may be as good as the godlike Geddy Lee (Bows down at mere mention of his name).
No comments:
Post a Comment