The last week was the greatest in my life. I really do genuinely believe that... actually, no, let me rephrase that; The last was the greatest of my life outside of a relationship. :P I thought about it for a sec and then realised that last week cannot compare to some of the good times i've spent while in the company of a partner. But it DOES rank up there that's for sure.
Monday: Started off with me and the Blakely leaving the Gray's establishment very early in the morning, like 9am, because there was nothing on TV and we were fucking starving. Phil had done a hoffman (Nothing to do with Seymour), so I awoke to find Blakes watching some cartoons on TV (Tho he later told me he was actually watching Westlife live. What a trooper). Anywho, come home, sleep from 9:30 till about 3pm, for some reason i kinda remember Sarah either texting or calling me, and it brought me back to the land of the living? i may be wrong tho. Either way, Monday was a sickeningly slow, and VERY tiring day thanks to the party of the night before.
Tuesday. Guess what happened? Another party! :D At the Gray household yet again. Which is sexual I guess. I asked Sarah to come with me, and she did, which was nice of her. Had a good time with her, but we both didn't feel right there around 1am (Probably cos of the scallies crawling over the walls, and the fact we were nowhere near to being even slightly pissed). So anyway, she stayed in mine. Oh yes. But I am more than happy to quickly tell you that nothing happened. We're friends, simple as, and we're still building our friendship up from the past. However, even just the fact she stayed over with me made my night, because it was a sign of progression for us, especially as nothing felt awkward, weird, ya know? it just felt nice, and very friendly. I was happy. And glad.
Wednesday: Woke up very early, say 8:30? Which was pretty fucked up because me and the lady were talking till maybe 4:30am O_o. So, I dunno why only 4 hours sleep happened, but we then seemed to stay in bed for another few hours following the awakening, just talking again. I saw her off home in town, and I went home a pleased man. It just went so right, and was what I needed. Had work later on in the day with the sexually exquisite Donna. What a lady.
Thursday. After a discussion with the previously mentioned Philip, I decided to go to the KH with him. Just me and him. Which was strange, because we normally go in groups, to find even more groups there awaiting our presence. but not this time. Thursday's aren't a hugely popular night for the KH, so there weren't a whole lot happening, but then a VERY good friend from the past was visiting there from Sheffield, and it felt great to see her again, chatting with her upclose and personally, and dare I say even getting cosy near the end? Hmmmmm. But it was still fun all the way, and t'was an intriguing experience to settle for the KH on a Thursday night. Also, on a sidenote, I saw the security guard who plastered up my hand following last Saturday's cut hand escapade. How did i do it then? WELL... it seems in my drunken stupor, I decided it'd be creative to squeeze a bottle of WKD as hard as I could, in my hand. Not sensible. SMASH!!! In my hand. Hence the cuts. I don't even know my own strength, but also, i'm quite the stupid prick for doing that really. :D But god was it funny now looking back.
Friday: Woke up the next day with a txt message in hand, truly aware that i had a work shift at 3 - 7. :( And on Good Friday! AND with no double pay!!! :S What the fuck's up with that? Still, it was a super quiet shift, and was well worth it for the humour that my fellow workers (Who always visit on a Friday for their wages) provided me with.
Saturday: Second KH visit of the week! And just as fun, if not more fun than the Thursday because there was LOADS of people there who i knew. Amongst others (I may as well reel off a full list), there were:
Blakely
Andy
Laura
Flynny
Pillow
Pete Abe
Kate (Andy Mckenzie's Cousin :D)
Danny boy from the Kidz board!!!
Becci
Louise
G
Esther
Anneka G
Dave G
Beck...becc... rebecca G
4X
The little friend of Anneka's... or is it Bec... Beck... oh noes!!!
Nick and his lovely lady Joey
Jenny Anne
Paula and her fella, who I had a fantastic yet sadly short discussion with on the topic of this car full of scallies who received so much KH shit when driving by it was piss-pants hilarious. Ecks Dee!!!
Zane Lowe (The twat!!! he thought he was Don Juan or something, but me and Lee heard him fuck up his DJ-ing, so that made us happy. :D)
And that was it. I'm SURE i've missed the odd person out, but what can I say, i'm a twat when I want to be.
Sunday: I wake up to the sound of a 12 - 6 shift. Worse still, was reaching the shop only to find that our delivery had come extremely late so me and Blakely were left to help the Woodcock's stock EVERYTHING that had been delivered. Not fun. not fun at all. Shitty in fact. But Ste W enlightened me and the Blakes by actually making us laugh, and on hearing about Dave B's window toilet seat, he nearly pissed himself. Ste, you're not that bad a guy, you're just a twat when you're NOT around us. Cunt. the night came, and we were informed of yet another party at the Gray's, which would, amongst other things, bring us a Pro Evo 3 battle, someone throwing up all over cooker hobs, someone pissing everywhere BUT the toilet, one young chap telling me and Anneka that he likes to walk around streets at such an unearthly hour listening to music, a small group of us watching 'mallrats', then TRYING to watch 'Clerks', only to be interrupted by the previously mentioned sick and piss episodes... it was an interesting night, and by 5am, me, Lee, Phil, and Blakely had had enough and desperately needed sleep. So we walked home. On reaching the end of our road, me and Lee stumbled across a car up in flames. So, I rang a fire engine, and stood around with him to make sure it came. We felt so sorry waking the poor chaps up, especially as they had done such a fantastic job controlling the fucker. By the end of it, the car was a truly poor sight, and me and Lee could walk away safe in the knowledge that we'd done the right thing, but at the same time wonder why it was US who it happened to. You know when you feel like something happens just so it's YOU who experiences it, well that's how it felt. There's nothing as un-nerving as finding a car up in flames, in a very populated neighbourhood, at 5:30am, only to find that you and your brother are the only ones who seem to have noticed it, and there's not a single soul in sight, nor a light on in any houses. THAT'S freaky, i can assure you now.
And that was my week. Can you see why it was considered such an amazing week now? Sure, I didn't get laid, didn't even get lucky in any sense, didn't win the lottery, didn't invent the cure for AIDS, but I still was shown a hell of a good time in the process, and haven't laughed as much in ages. I NEEDED this. I've been happy lately, and this week has kinda proved to me that this isn't a one-off. I'm happy, have been consistently happy, and will continue to be so for the near future. :) And to all the people who have affected my life in anyway whatsoever this week, all I can say is thank you for doing it, and being there. Because I won't forget this week in a hurry, and certainly don't intend on doing that either.
PS: I hope you enjoyed this blog, i'm receiving a LOT of compliments about it lately, and these make me want to keep doing it even more, so thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment