Nights like last night are far and few between. Nights where you're so fucking pissed that everything seems to pass in some weird, strange inconceivable blur. I'm here sitting here typing this with a black wristband on me, and I don't even know where it's come from. Apparently my best friend from uni lifted me up last night (Very brave of you dear), and I can't remember it even happening. To the dave Gray and Phil from the Thorougoods, I can only say that our pre-match vodka was an absolute storming success. A litre of that shit between the three of us HAS to be a staple part of our nights out now. Sure I can't do it when i'm in work on a Saturday night, but still, whenever the opportunity arises, you guys just KNOW it's an essentiality... So yes, last night was one of the best nights i've ever had in the KH. Seriously. being drunk is great, and being annihilated is even better.
On a sidenote, I saw this on my board away from home, and cracked up laughing. Unfortunately, it's a bit of an inside j0ke mefinks, but it's still rathe(Slides into room on forehead)
http://img8.imageshack.us/files1/YOUGOTSERVEDGIF.gif
Also, i'm reposting about our Alex's vote thing, just in case peeps didn't see my last post.
PS: My mum entered my baby bro into some bloody 'cutest kids' contest on magic 1548. Anyway, seems you can only vote for the babies online, so here's the link if you want to give Alex Houghton some support in the contest. it basically consists of clicking his name. however many times as you want it seems. So click that mo'fo' of a pic for all its worth peeps. Kinda weird I guess, as cheating will no doubt come into play. but anywho, here's the link, and he's no. 658...
http://66.129.69.12/cute_kids_2004/ShowFrames.aspx?top=home/header2.asp&bottom=home/631_660.asp
Sadly, the stupid bastards picked what was possibly the worst photograph in the bunch, and have used that for his vote picture. Dickheads. If you want to see the little fucker in his happy state and not the 'I'm dying for a shit!!!" state that he looks to be in in that picture...
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/auto2112-AlexLaugh002.jpg
No comments:
Post a Comment