22.4.04

If Pete's blog is anything to go by, it seems that Mr. Andy McKenzie has had his mane cut off. And Pete may be cutting his two if his last sentence rings true.

...

I fucking hope so!!! How long have I wondered what the fuck they were doing with their hair like that??? It's not attractive (Well, it was in the 80's I guess, and David Lee Roth was definitely a sexual beast because of his long hair), and for Andy especially, it most definitely didn't suit him. I shall look forward to seeing his bald scalp, and patting it happily with my palm.

What else has been happening lately... well, i'm a lot more uplifted since a decision I made on Tuesday during the typing up of my last very worrying blog. What can i say, I have a taste for the dramatic in us all. But i'm feeling good lately, hopefully going to see Kill Bill 2 tonight with my fellow heterosexual starboy Blakely, so that should be charming. Got the Krazy House on Saturday to look forward to, and it's even better as i'm NOT in work for the night. :D Fantastic. Probably in on Sunday midday, but oh well. Rather that then the Saturday night. oh god, this is turning into a boring common blog, i'll stop here before it gets worse.

XD

PS: My mum entered my baby bro into some bloody 'cutest kids' contest on magic 1548. Anyway, seems you can only vote for the babies online, so here's the link if you want to give Alex Houghton some support in the contest. it basically consists of clicking his name. however many times as you want it seems. So click that mo'fo' of a pic for all its worth peeps. Kinda weird I guess, as cheating will no doubt come into play. but anywho, here's the link, and he's no. 658...

http://66.129.69.12/cute_kids_2004/ShowFrames.aspx?top=home/header2.asp&bottom=home/631_660.asp

Sadly, the stupid bastards picked what was possibly the worst photograph in the bunch, and have used that for his vote picture. Dickheads. If you want to see the little fucker in his happy state and not the 'I'm dying for a shit!!!" state that he looks to be in in that picture...

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/auto2112-AlexLaugh002.jpg

No comments: