7.4.04

My family don't understand me. Remember I had this argument a few weeks back, but only it was about how they thought I only came downstairs for food and drink? Well this time, they seem to think that things that happened to me in the past should stay fresh, i.e., I should never forget about them and I should just think about such horrible events for the rest of my life. Ok, so like me you're now probably thinking, "What the fuck???" Yeah, I was too. Where's the logic in that?

"Hmmmm, I went through one of the worst experiences of my life ages ago, what should I do now... I know, i'll keep it fresh in my memory and have myself hurting forever! Good idea!"

I'm sorry, but I don't work like that. As don't about 95% of the population. I can forgive and forget once, but twice? That's when it's stretching it a little I think. That's why i CAN forgive this certain event in the past, because I know there was more to it than lay on the surface of it.

negativity aside, my fellow heterosexual buddy phil, now has his own blog at http://www.takesfromadeludedmind.blogspot.com/. The best part so far? The fact that he seems to have hit a typo in the web address, going for 'takes' instead of 'tales'. :D Go Phil!!!

No comments: