A whole week since my last blog. I must be slipping in my old age!
Just ordered my cap and gown for my graduation next week. Was £35 to just hire it which I guess isn't TOO bad as it IS shot hot quality, hand-made and shit. Still, would have been nice to actually buy the thing but... £350??? Fuck that for a game of soldiers. Anywho, I think it's going to be a nice day on the graduation, although knowing my weather luck, will probably piss down. I'm doing it more for my family than myself tho, I don't need a big ceremony to confirm the passing of my degree. Will also be nice knowing Naomi can watch it online from 200 miles away... fucked up, but nice! :P
the weather's been shit-hot this week. Where's it come from? Where's it gonna go? I think the weatherman have pulled a deal with the Devil, so they can simply step up in front of their magic map's and say, "The weather's amazing, go out their and play skin cancer roulette, hope you burn you mother-fucker's." I often wonder if the scally bitches out there STILL bother with sun-beds when it's this nice. Also, give a thought to those who are on holiday in countries which they THOUGHT would be hotter than here... dickheads. :D
Not a whole lot else to say really. Quitting my job in a month's time, see if I can get a full time job finally. Dunno what I want to do, and i'm a little annoyed by everyone assuming because i've got my degree in Screen Studies I can seemingly just walk onto the set of a Hollywood movie and get a job as a casting director or as a foley guy and shit. IT'S NOT THAT CONVENIENT PEOPLE!!! Wish it fucking was!!! :P Still, wish me luck, a guy as uneducated as me in the world of full-time employment needs it; DEARLY.
No comments:
Post a Comment