The comments box is being abused now. I think most people are clever enough to figure out which one is Naomi's genuine comment, so we're left with the mystery commenter, who's pretty much making me feel ill inside. I WAS going to take them down but then thought fuck it. I shouldn't have to. I think I know who it is and i'm pretty surprised in them. There's nothing to this besides the lame attempt to get a few laughs out of it. I'm pretty disappointed in this person too. the silly anonymous comments I could deal with, but when they impersonate my girlfriend, it's a bit fucked up. Considering they don't even know her. AND with a comment like that. From this blog on, i'll simply not acknowledge them.
Graduation took place today and it was excellent. :) Looked pretty suave in my cap and gown, Jenny and Nick (my best mates from Uni) had a fantastic time, and even my mum enjoyed herself, after she complained the ceremony would be too long and she couldn't be arsed. :D Fantastic. Least she was honest, everyone else there was acting like it was the last time ever they'd be seeing their darling angels and strapping chaps. Almost made me nauseous. And I can't believe I got a buzz from walking up the ramp to shake hands with the chancellor's of John Moore's; probably helped when my brother Lee shouted from the audience, "YEAH!!!" to mild surprise from peeps around him. Can always rely on him to make me look sexy.
No comments:
Post a Comment