5.7.05

I fucking hate just how impatient some people can be. Take my dad for instance. Whether he's in the car beeping someone so they'll pull away into a no doubt near-death situation, or telling the baby to shut up just because he's crying, or the way he rushes everyone just because he can't be arsed waiting 8 seconds more than he has to. Take a shotgun, aim it at my head, and pull the trigger if I EVER end up like that. Or just shoot me if you feel like it. :P

Had a WONDERFUL weekend with Naomi. Two weekends out of two which have just been amazing now. Next time I go down there, i'm going with my brother Lee, for her birthday. I've got her the most amazing gift, but I can't say what on here cos' she reads this here blog. Needless to say, I intend to help her have the best birthday ever. Some of you people who think you know me, you haven't a clue. :)

Better go now, got a killer headache, a runny nose, and work later. What a terrible day. The pissing down rain doesn't help matters either. Take a shotgun, aim it at my head...

No comments: