18.7.05

Well, if any of you saw the comment posted on the last blog, you'll know what this intro is about. To be honest, I think it's just Pete Abe with his usual silly sexual related comment, but if it's NOT... well, I guess it only goes to re-affirm exactly what I wrote in the 3rd paragraph. But I think it's Pete, seems stupid enough to be him. :P

Graduation's on Thursday. Dunno what to expect. 11am start, and i'm not too fussed but my family are pretty excited about it I guess. Will be the first time (and only time unless Alex becomes a hard core graduate too) that they'll go through this ceremony, so it means a lot to them I guess. Me? I've got my degree, I didn't need to go stepping up some platform to shake some stranger's hand to receive it again, but I will do if only so my mum and dad can 'proud of their ickle boy'. *Sighs*

Then Friday i'm off down south with our Lee to go celebrate Naomi's 18th birthday. Shit, was just gonna post what i've got her and realised she reads this. Now THAT would have been fucking stupid. But yeah, I reckon it's going to be a good weekend, Lee just wants to get shit-faced (oh and go to visit Portsmouth's footy ground >_> ) and it means the world to her hitting adult-hood. So again, like last time, you won't see any new posts till I get back, but like you give a shit! Ya fucking bastards.

With that, I bid ye adieu, you're a lovely audience, you REALLY are!

No comments: