Words can't describe the quality of the Rush concerts, so I will make a piss-poor attempt at it, by describing them as being god-like. These guys have sewn up a huge empty patch in my life, and for that, I thank them. My dad acted a dickhead in Glasgow after he drunk 8 pints too many, we were in the 14th row in Manchester and that was the best night, it was just... one of the best weeks ever. I really can't explain...
Anyways, i'm back then. I just searched for 'Auto2112' on google, and it seems another 2 blog list sites have added mine to their lists, which is nice. I just always wonder tho, if it's not me submitting the site, who the fuck is? And if no-one is, who's the fuck who sees my site and enters it into their lists? Intriguing to say the least.
Kind of an anti-climax this blog, as I remember wanting to talk about loads, but i'm not feeling top of the world at the moment, a little ill ya see, so i'm going to cut this short till I get better. Until then... adieu.
No comments:
Post a Comment