7.9.04

I haven't updated a lot recently, and that trend will be sure to continue, because yes, I am finally there... it's RUSH WEEK.

(Cheers, jubilation, lots of sex, and Jelly Babies)

Now I know i'm like, the only guy I know who loves these fuckers (our Lee too of course, well, my family for that matter!) but I still can't help rant and rave about them on this here blog. It's Rush! And they're like, amazing! I don't apologise for sounding like some little fucking fanboy, because this is the only thing I am genuinely passionate about (and DVD's ya soft twat). So I feel justified in jumping round like a little fucking gobshite. :D

8th September - London Wembley
11th September - Birmingham NEC
12th September - Manchester MEN (14 ROWS FROM THE FRONT, RIGHT IN THE CENTRE!!!)
14th September - Glasgow SECC

So basically, on them nights, you probably won't hear from or see me. No nights out this weekend for me, but then if I had to choose a night in with Rush or at the KH, there's no question what i'd choose...

Until the 15th, enjoy yourselves. I know I will!!! :D

No comments: